Frequently Asked Questions

How do I find a specific victim?

You can begin your search on our map of Alabama. You can also use the search bar to search by a victim’s name.

As of fall 2022, only research on victims from Tuscaloosa County is available.

I have more or new information about a victim. How do I share this with the project?

You may either email us at the Contact Us button below or use this form to share any information you have. 

I have questions about the project. Who do I contact?

You can email Dr. John Giggie here: